Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A World Found


Many of you know I spent all of last week in the Caribbean on a Cruise.  Becca and I enjoyed a well-needed vacation!  While stopped in Cozumel, the opportunity arose for me to go scuba diving with my Father-in-Law and Brother-in-Law.  The picture above is us in the bed of the truck in the middle of Cozumel.  I found this situation pretty funny, three white guys in the back of a pick up while our guide was out helping someone find their scooter.  We were alone in the street for about 15 minutes, and we began to worry we were abandoned!  After those minutes passed, our guide returned and we set out to dive.

For my first time diving, I loved every minute of it!  I recommend this experience for anyone!

I was amazed by the world which greeted us!  So many colors, and so many different species of fish and aquatic life overwhelmed me.  I could not but help think about how God created each and every life form I saw.  He created their fins, their colors, their structure.  He created ways for them to live together in harmony.  We spent a full hour under the waves, and I was blown away by God's creativity. 

I returned home to gloomy weather and sleet falling, but I will always remember what I saw under the waves in Cozumel.  Those memories will always remind me of God's good creative powers.  What reminds you of God's power?  Think on it!  Reflect on it every day!  Don't forget Him!

In His service, Crazy Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment